Registration and De-registration
Please register online via the main HDZ website.
- HDZ workshops are only open to persons teaching at HDZ partner universities. Teachers from other higher education institutions can take part in the workshops if there is available space. Please clarify directly with the respective contact persons.
- Your registration is binding.
- Ahead of the workshop, you will receive an email or letter with detailed information regarding the start, end and location of the workshop, and, if applicable, on required preparatory work.
- On account of the coaching formats and classroom observation, you should complete module I at the university at which you teach. For this reason, teachers from the university offering the workshop receive preferential treatment over teachers from other universities.
- In principle, module II workshops can be attended without having to complete module I in advance. They may also be recognised as module III credits in case of prior approval by the respective educational development unit.
- All of our workshops can of course also be attended independently and regardless of whether the participant wishes to obtain the Baden-Württemberg Certificate or not.
De-registration and Workshop Cancellation
- If you would like to de-register from a workshop, please do so in writing no later than 14 calendar days before the workshop starts (date as postmark or email).
- If you de-register later or simply do not attend the workshop, you must pay the workshop fee of 25€/day, regardless of your reason for de-registration. It is not possible to transfer your spot to another participant in your place.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops on short notice should it be absolutely necessary.