Module I “Teaching and Learning”
Basics of teaching and learning at universities (60AE)
This module will allow you to deepen your understanding of the requirements for teaching and learning at higher education institutions, systematically expand and reflect on your didactic knowledge, and test your didactic competencies in practice.
Module II “Teaching and Learning”
A closer look at selected topics (60AE)
In module II, you can gain deeper knowledge of the requirements for your specific teaching tasks. You will attend classes (a total of eight further education days) in four of seven subject areas:
- Teaching and learning under changing conditions
- Alternative teaching and learning methods
- Planning and preparing courses
- Implementing courses
- Evaluating courses
- Advising students
- Testing students
If you intend to complete the Baden-Württemberg Certificate for Teaching and Learning at University Level with a focus on e-learning, you should acquire at least 32 AE in e-learning-related workshops from module II.
Module III “Teaching and Learning”
Establishing individual areas of focus (80 AE)
This module offers you the possibility to develop your personal teaching profile by gaining competences that set you apart from others. You have the following options (*possibility of developing your profile with focus on e-learning): Sie haben dazu folgende Alternativen (*Profilbildung Schwerpunkt E-Learning möglich):
- You conduct a course or series of courses of an experimental nature*.
- Within an organisational unit, you work on developing a new or existing curriculum or changing the structural framework for teaching*.
- You prepare a paper on questions resulting from your teaching experiences*.
- You attend further educational development workshops (workshops from module II)*.